SHEro Inspired Challenge Day 5: Create your own self love guide
**I’ll be posting Day6 later on today**
It’s a pretty busy week so today I will be playing a little catch up. A self-love guide is a small list of items that you do everyday to show yourself love. It isn’t confined to pampering or even health. This list focuses on everyday activities that lift your mood.
MY SELF-LOVE GUIDE
- Spread my bed every morning: After working long hours there is always something therapeutic about jumping into a nicely made bed.
- Eat a proper breakfast: I used to be the type of person who claimed they couldn’t eat in the early morning. I’d find myself at 12 noon with a very angry tummy. These days I force myself to eat in the mornings because nourishing my body is important to me.
- Slow down: Lately, I’ve been more aware of when i’m rushing through things. Even the simple task of applying my Shea butter after a shower, even when I wasn’t in a rush. Slowing down allows me to enjoy moments instead of rushing through them.
- Smell Amazing: I have been blessed with sensitive skin (yay me), so perfumes and body splashes are usually a no go, but I love to smell nice. I like to indulge in essential oils and scented Shea butter whips because smelling great always seems to lift my mood.
- Stay organized: What’s my biggest fear? Making an effort to stay organized and get completely engulfed in the process (OCD anyone?) However, much like taking things slow getting organized allows for my days to go much smoother. Thus, less stress.
- Get enough sleep: Gone are the days of being a member of #teamnosleep.
How do you show yourself love everyday? It’s not too late to join the challenge. Tweet us @mrkologie and @ForWomentoWomen using the hashtag #sherosinspiredchallenge. We look forward to reading your wonderful posts!
Find me on Facebook